Chicken can be cooked in many ways. It can be made into sausages, skewered, mixed in salads, grilled and and deep-fried, or used in various ocassions. There is significant variation in cooking methods among cultures. This special recipe is not common to all. Lets give it a try. Enjoy!
5-6 pieces chicken legs
1/4 kilo ground pork
2 slices sweet ham
2 pieces sausages
1 onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoon pickles
2 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon vetsin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoon bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten
- Clean chicken legs. Carefully pull down skin to the end of the bone. Try not to tear the skin.
- Scrape meat from bone.
- Season skin with a little salt and vetsin. Set aside.
- Grind or chop finely the chicken meat, ham and sausage.
- Mix with ground pork, pickle relish, onion, eggs, and flour. Season with vetsin, salt and pepper.
- Pack well mixed ingredients around bone with skin holding it. If the skin is torn, wrap with sinsal.
- Dip in beaten egg; roll on bread crumbs. Fry in deep, hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce.