1/2 15-oz can barbecue sloppy joe sauce
1/2 4-oz can sliced or chopped jalapeños, drained
1 3/4 lb extra-lean ground beef
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
6 Hamburger Buns
- Fire up your grill to medium.
- Pour 1/4 can of sloppy joe sauce into a big bowl
- Mix in the jalapeños, egg and worcestershire sauce
- Add the beef and mix some more
- Squish the mean into 6 burgers, each no more than 3/4 thick. Slap 'em on the grill and close the lid (with the vents open)
- Grill until they're done the way you like: 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium (160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer) or 7 to 8 minutes per side for well-done (170 degrees F).
- Toast the buns on the grill
- Slather with the remaining 1/4 can sloppy joe sauce.